|Study location||Estonia, Tallinn|
|Type||I Cycle / Bachelor / Undergraduate, full-time|
|Nominal duration||3 years (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,700 per semester
The tuition fee is 2700€ per semester (5400€ per year).
|Application fee||€50 one-time
The application fee is 50€, which is non-refundable. If the candidate proves admissible, the tuition fee will be less by 50€ in the first year of studies.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent (certified at the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, if the certificate has been obtained abroad)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
Certificate of proficiency in English at least at the B2 level.
Acceptable language certificates:
• Unique curriculum in the Baltic Region
• All courses are instructed in English
• You will be instructed by the top professionals from Estonia and abroad
• Practical learning is carried out in the best laboratories using high-quality teaching equipment
• The internship can be carried out both in Estonia and abroad
• Effective system of mentorship supports the studies and induction period
• Quality education guarantees to find a job across Europe
See program structure HERE
An Assistant Pharmacist is a specialist who knows medication and the work in a pharmacy, deals with producing and dispensing medication in pharmacy, and also with customer counselling concerning medication. An Assistant Pharmacist can also work in medication wholesale companies and in other businesses dealing with medications, medical and health products.
The necessity for pharmacists in Estonia is high. Finding a suitable work position is not difficult. The diploma and professional certificate of pharmacist enable to find specialty work also in foreign countries.